For a Medical Spa Company or a Medi Spa to gain regional attention, it is crucial for these Spa to engage in an effective Marketing Strategy. Adding medical treatments to your menu of offerings at your traditional spa can easily boost your client roster. Clients looking for something that falls between spa pampering and medically based therapy will love finding both combined in one business.
- Generate a Solid Client List. This strategy actually features a number of steps to help you generate a list of clients who will visit your medical spa and return again and again. First, identify your target audience. Since most of your services tend to attract the bulk of your prospective clients from the demographic that includes women, ages 25 through 55. Appeal to these prospective clients.
- Create a Strong Public Relations Campaign. Clearly define your business so the media and your target audience understand exactly what types of services you will offer.
- Design a Website. Your website gives you the chance to define your business, offering details about your services, physicians, medical spa attendants and the atmosphere in your office. Even better, you can add photographs of your space that will entice clients to contact your business to make an appointment. The design itself is critical, so contact a professional designer to help you visually capture the mood of your business so your clients will have a sense of your business as soon as they open the page. Continually update your website with your contact information, new services and upcoming events and special offers.
- Increase Your Local Visibility. Offer free services, such as massages, for events such as local 5K races. Hand out stationary, pens, mugs, hats and T-Shirts to advertise your medical spa.
- Use Social Media. Keep a current Facebook and Twitter page where you post special offers and other news about your medical spa. Make it easy for prospective followers to find you by providing a Facebook or Twitter link on your website.